Thursday, September 29, 2005

Oh Bother....




I've been informed that I hadn't posted anything since the 17th - REASONS for this are as follows....

10.) Had to chase a squirrel out of my kitchen
9.) I was over-wroght with grief that I missed recording the "Beet" episode of Good Eats
8.) There was an earthquake
7.) We bought a haunted quilt and it's causing things to fly around the room
8.) My feet are swollen
7.) It was a full moon
6.) I burned dinner and had go-out instead.
5.) There was a big icky spider on my computer that said it would eat me.
4.) Someone replaced my cats with perfect duplicates and forgot to leave the manual
3.) Aforementioned cats had thumbs - use your imagination...
2.) I got a silly ticket from an annoyed CHP offcier trying to meet his quota

...and the number one reason why I haven't posted in a while..

1.) I'm lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home