Thursday, May 12, 2005

Oh, and another thing....

Seems I forgot to mention that I'm back in the job search again - it just sort of poped up in my last post with no explaination. So...here's the scoop;

While I am actually working again, I do more often than not, get home in enough time to run errands, check email, etc... Well, on one of these afternoons, (as I mentioned before), I got a lead at National Semiconductor through a friend of mine who is a technical recruiter. He forwarded my resume off to a few of his tech recruiter friends and before I knew it, I got a call from one who wanted to send my resume off to Google!

Here are the notes I scrambled to type into an email to myself so I wouldn't forget them....

....Google max one-year – black box – Windows QA – 30-38/hour – 3-hour
....interview process (Friday) – May 27th, 2005 – MAX one year w/ possibility of
....perm based on performance.
...Experience with automation – HTML – HTTP


Naturally, I'm excited about this prospect. Cross your fingers folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home