Thursday, January 06, 2005

Merry Freekin' Holiday!!!!

Okay, so I've finally gotten around to posting bits of my life on a blog. Why not?, I've survived damn near everything, so why not write about it?
Typically, I wake up at somewhere between "holy crap it's early" and "why am I awake?" I guess this explains why I've decided to start my blog. I got too much time on my hands and I've exhausted my list of things to do before the world wakes up - any other suggestions?

The Holiday season is behind us and we are breathing a sigh of relief. Sure the extremely dry Christmas tree is still up as well as all the lights on the front of the apartment, but it's been too cold and rainy to do anything about it just yet - besides, our next-door neighbors still have not had their Christmas yet because they were with family in Michigan for 10 days. I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense, but factor in the failing health of one of their family members, having the airline loose their luggage twice, and a very late flight back home and you can draw your own picture. So with all that in mind, we offered to make a turkey/tofurkey dinner (one of them is vegetarian) and are leaving the lights up.

This'll be our THIRD Christmas - but probably the most quiet of the three, and while I know it is supposed to be the season of giving, every one likes to brag about the "loot". 'That said, I can say our kitchen is populous of one more item this year - an 11 Cup Cuisinart Food Processor (see my home site for the pic). Oh,
our stemweare finally matches, too.
The next toy I'd like to suprise the spouse with is a Oxo Mandoline Slicer (see http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=206268 for what I'm talking about).
Okay, enough for this morning - ...think I'll go make some coffee now....(Trader Joe's French Roast)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home